Re: Laptops again

I recently got a Macbook Pro 2.4 with 4 gigs,(2 are standard) and its
almost too cool. There are SOOO many options for effects and sound
manipulation that you can sometimes feel overwhelmed. I hear the
Macbook (not pro) is more then enough for audio. But since you are
doing video as well, spend the extra wad for the Pro. By the way, the
processors have been upgraded to 2.6.