Re: AW: Electro-Harmonix MM w/Hazarai

Daryl Shawn wrote:
> Whoa...is there time-stretching, apart from pitch? Or are you referring
> to the simultaneous pitch/time shifting?

Yes, it will time stretch at normal pitch,
...or it will do the simultaneous pitch time thing.
Not both though.

> Artifacts = yummy!

and when you overdub on a time stretched loop you get double the
artifacts.

> I didn't realize it had reverb. I'm never too interested in that but if
> it's crappy and "mushy" as you say I might find it useful.

It's a rather long reverb, and is somewhat obviously digital.

It's intended just to diffuse one of the echo settings, but can also
be got on it's own with a bit of tweaking.

> Too bad about the batteries.
>
> thanks, Andy -

you're welcome

andy