Re: Electro Harmonix 2880

At 3:37 PM -0400 3/13/08, music@carlsonarts.com wrote:
>Hey, does anybody use this?  I haven't heard anyone talking about it
>as of yet, but I've only been on the list for a week or so.
>
>If you use it, is it any good?  Can it really do multi-track looping
>in live performance fairly easily?  What's it sound like?

I got one and played around with it a little bit before deciding it
would be fun in the studio but not much good onstage.  No 'undo"
function, for one thing.

Seems to me the sort of ideas one can develop with this "multitrack"
system will require editing out an awful lot of uneventful,
erroneous, and/or tedius stf fin between the really cool parts.

--

David Gans - david@trufun.com or david@gdhour.com
Truth and Fun, Inc., 484 Lake Park Ave. #102, Oakland CA 94610-2730