New gear: Roland Slicer (twin) pedal

i was trying to find more info in the stated boss DD-7 pedal that someone mentioned earlier, saw this:

http://www.roland.co.uk/guitar_roomnews.asp?ID=280

http://www.roland.co.uk/guitar_room_catdet.asp?id=SL20

(may need to cut and paste it in-my yahoo email is not making it a link)
looked like an interesting pedal.
of course to me, mr. simple, it looks a bit complicated (and not intuitive), but that's me.
sounds like it does things i had read that samplers from a few yrs ago do.
do drool, complain, whatever....
s---