Re: the Looper makers on this list

Adrian Bartholomew wrote:
> yes mike accepts phone calls and is very personable.
> but that and actively responding to suggestions are 2 different things.
>
> the Looperlative was BUILT for response action. the others are not so
> maybe it wasnt right of me to compare.
> there is nothing the others can do unless ur fine with buying an new
> updated eprom and re-soldering.

For the EDP
no soldering required to upgrade to Loop4.
... but it's old technology, Loop4 filled up the available memory for
features,
and no way to instant update

> if u have 2 EDP's then u have no excuse for not getting a Looperlative.

(oh, that's me then)
:-) main excuse is $1000, otherwise I'd be very happy to run a
:Looperlative alongside the edps.
It's a fantastic machine.

There's a whole load of EDP functions that aren't in the Looperlative.

Also, my approach to looping would push the Looperlative to the limit and
run up against bugs.
Part of the Looperlative deal is that the purchasers are the testers, it's
an investment in time as well as money.

andy butler