Free Download

If anyone is interested in trying out another looper, the downloadable is
up
at www.flyloops.com now.

I don't really enjoy self promotion and certainly don't need to clog up LD
space with it ..... there are screenshots/explanations/demo videos on the
website (www.flyloops.com) and youtube.  Contact me with questions.

Before you ask ...
1) So far as I know, the only thing this looper can do that no other looper
can is loop scratching (turntablism), which I suspect only a few of you are
interested in.

2) Yes, you can set it up to trigger with an external midi clock by setting
the external clock pulse to the interval you want to trigger to, and then
mapping that midi command (midi learn) to "play all".  I have had a lot of
requests for this and will likely write an explicit button for it sometime
in the near future.

3) FlyLoops does handle loops a little differently than other programs, but
probably closest to a well programmed Ableton/MAX Plugin setup.

Please feel free to email me with questions at aaronleese@flyloops.com as I
just jumped on LD again, and I will probably not stick on this list more
than a week as the sheer volume of emails overwelms me.

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.