check one, Daniel T. Albertini playing live on 99.1 Rock Revolution KSEK and Parsons KLKC with "Juno" for 5:00 Homeshow at Pittsburg Kansas Meadowbrook Mall

their products and services.  Promotions including recordings of past
"live" radio recordings that were improvised on the spot with "live
looping/phrase sampling" using
a Boomerang Phrase Sampler/looper.
  For those not familiar with this technology I will try to briefly
explain how this can be done.
You play a guitar rhythm or riff, musical passage/phrase, rhythm from a
drum machine, keyboard,
anything from a microphones feed, computer, vocals, etc. etc..  Verse,
Chorus, Verse or randomly
generated noize for that matter and the Boomerang will immediately spit
the sample back so you
have an instantly generated loop to play along with or improvise too.  You
are the only one in
control and it can get out of control with a slip of the foot real easy,
so its a real balancing
act...  It is great fun and I highly recommend giving it a try, I love my
boomerang and it is one
of my secrets to getting good, real good at playing and performing with
the guitar.  My instrument
of choice.
Thank You All Very Much For All Your Encouragement and Continued Support
Through the Years
Its Finally Paying Off In More Than One Way!!!
I hope to see you all soon :D

Looking for last minute shopping deals?
Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.