From: Mech <mech@m3ch.net>
Date: March 6, 2008 3:54:56 AM CST
Subject: Re: film music rights,icensing etc.(OT).

At 6:32 PM -0800 2/12/08, L.A. Angulo wrote:

Last but not least all of my songwritting is
registered with the GEMA here in germany which is like
ASCAP or BMI.

Apologies for a bit of a sidetrack, but I was wondering if anybody might know the answer to a simple related question.

ASCAP & BMI cover North America and parts of Europe, while GEMA covers Germany and I recall at least one other for Scandinavia.  Does anybody happen to know the organization that would be their equivalent for Asia -- Japan in particular?

TIA!

--m.