Re: qualities of reverb/cool vitage delay units

Hey Stephen thanx now we are talkin!
I wasnīt luck enough to have gone through all of those
great analog and now obscure digital rackmount boxes
everybody is looking for now days,so this is why i am
curious about them.There is a recent revival of all of
this analog echo simulators and i would be interested
in knowing if they can sonically replace those
units.Ive also heard and read that those first digital
units had latency drawbacks when changing patches,
heating problems,and offcourse now getting replacement
parts for them doesnt make them to attractive to get.
So for those who are luck to own or have tried
them,which would be the coolest sci-fi rackmount echo
reverb delay unit from these ones?
which hardware units on the market would replace
them,or are they still irreplaceable and worth
getting?

Korg SDD2000 Sampling delay
Roland 501 space echo
Roland SRE-555 echo chorus delay
Roland SDE 330
Roland SDE1000 Digital delay
Roland SDE3000 Digital delay
Sony DPS D7
MXR Digital Delay Blue Face Rack mount
Ibanez DM 1000 Digital Delay Effects
Ibanez DM 1100 Digital Delay Effects
Deltalab Effectron II Digital Delay
DIGITECH 3.6 Digital Delay
DOD D12 Digital loop delay
deltalab adm 2048 super timeline delay
Lexicon PCM42
TESLA studio echo - vintage tape delay 70s SPACE
Klark Teknik 716 digital delay
TC.2290
feel free to add!

cheers