My RPM record, tooooo

It's awesome how many took part in the RPM thing - Neil, Jim, Doug,
Dennis, Tim, Steve, Steven...is that everyone? Bueller?

I finally have my own record on the Net in a convenient place, dig it
here (the whole thing can be downloaded in a zip).

http://www.swanwelder.com/projects/rentintwain.htm

It's called "Rentintwain", my first solo looping recording. Acoustic
guitar, and all loops done live with cassettes, a Tascam four-track with
homemade loop tapes and a microcassette Panasonic dictating machine, my
standard setup for quite some time now. I started with a pretty firm
concept (entrapment, and trepanation as a metaphor), then improvised a
bunch of stuff and whittled it down. In the end, it turned out to be a
much noisier and less tonal project when compared to the looping I've
done with Chinapainting...a bit hard on the ears, sometimes, but I'm
very happy with it.

Daryl Shawn
www.swanwelder.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com