Re: OT: question about how to connect active guitar pickups with batteries

Why not just email BL tomorrow?  They're still in business.

On Sun, Mar 2, 2008 at 1:09 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
These are the 18 volt active Bill Lawerence (neck + vintage bridge
model, I guess). If you're saying so they must have such a circuit
board built into the pick-ups. But what I'm asking is if someone
happens to have experience with these particular pick-ups? If not I
will have to start experimenting with batteries and pickups while
connected to the amp to hear in what configuration they make sound.