Re: RPM Files

Tim I  was also on one  of those collections that Mick was putting together.  The last  I heard was a pitch from him towards end of 07 encouraging all participatants to purchase a copy in support of the project.  That seemed strangely a bit much. Anyhow sounds like this pursuit has hit a wall...

Jim