Re: What will become of the Repeater pitch stretching techology, I wonder

On Feb 17, 2008 8:17 PM, Ian Petersen <iep@mail.dk> wrote:
> Well, there's always Bootcamp ... <g>
>
>     Ian

Yes, that's awesome! I use BootCamp for Mobius and SoundForge. Usine
looks very good, but I really don't need Repeater-like
time/pitch-stretching badly enough for buying it (besides it hasn't
been proved yet that you CAN do that in Usine). In many way I find it
more fun to use old-school rate/speed shift, like in the EDP,
Looperlative, Augustus Loop, Mobius, Logelloop etc etc. The changing
loop length adds a little rhythmic dimension as well that I'm just
starting to learn how to use creatively.
--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)