Will I ever receive my Repeater update?

Hey all,

Having been lurking around these parts for a while now, I thought I'd post
after reading the recent reports of problems with receiving the Repeater
OS
2 update. I ordered mine on Jan 1. Having heard nothing, I've since sent
two
emails with no reply, and tried ringing the number on the website
(800-981-4531) which just gives a pre-recorded message saying "box does
not
exist."

Hmmm. Doesn't bode well, huh?

Am I likely to receive this thing, or should I just go ahead and get my
$$$
back from PayPal?

Thanks,
Jay Bell