Re: recent listenings and trouble recording last night

On Jan 29, 2008 2:13 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
Meshuggah: "oBzen".

Whoa, heavy. :)
I'm partial to Opeth myself.

I just discovered that AOL radio through WinAmp has a progressive station.  Most excellent stuff.  In the last day or so I've heard Camel, Riverside, Ozrics, King Crimson, Rush, Spock's Beard, Porcupine Tree, Gentle Giant, Happy The Man.

I'm a happy camper!

As for "recording trouble" I had forgot that I minimized the level of
one channel when mixing today. Took several minutes of
trouble-checking to find out ;-)

I spent a good hour the other night trying to figure out why my ModFx weren't playing through the left channel.  Discovered that I had the cable in the Footswitch plug.  oops.

--
-==-=-=-
Tony