Re: Lexicon Jamman MIDI Pedals

Easy
The JamMan responds to Midi Program change commands on Channel 1
There's a couple of extra features available too.

But..
although with midi control it's possible to fade out in loop mode while
overdubbing
(getting round what to many is a severe limitation) it's glitchy,
producing a nasty
click at the loop start/end point

and worse
The response to midi control is too slow for accurate timing

andy butler