Re: Sought after effect

Good thinking, but table space is a concern. What I'd really like to
do is saw the pitch wheel off a synthesizer, and attach an input and
output to it. Ah well, eventually I'll probably coerce one of my
electronically-creative oriented friends into building me something
like that.

Right now I just got a Kaoss pad, which sort of has similar
functionality on a few of its settings.

Matt