Re:NAMM:Saturday and Sunday (offordable midi controller

Hi Rick,
You can almost surf with the FCB1010 ;) I bougth a Roland FC-300,
introduced in 2007, and it works excellent. It's little smaller than the
FCB1010, offers more features and is easier to program. The list price is
$349, street price is < $300. Very good value for the money imo. What
specific controller features are you looking for?

Regards,
Sjaak

> Rick Walker wrote:
> Tell me,  why can't an American company put out a midi foot controller
>with
> room for a couple of expression pedals that doesn't take up such a large
> footprint?
> All the good ones are now no longer made.
>
> The Gordius is really hip, but we're just being slaughtered by the weak
> dollar in Europe now so you really have to be financially solvent to get
> one.
>
> The FCB 1010 is great but it's just too big for touring of any kind.

---
Scarlet One, ADSL 6 Mbps + Telefonie, vanaf EUR 29,95...
http://www.scarlet.be/