Re: TimeFactor

At 08:26 PM 1/17/2008, Toby G wrote:
>I just got my timefactor by eventide and I noticed that recording a
>sustained note over the end/start boundary of the loop results in a
>hiccup/dropout.
>Anybody else had this and have you solved the problem somehow?

I asked Eventide about this today at the NAMM show. They say the new
version 2 software (beta still) improves this issue. They said to download
it from their site and give it a try. Can you do that?

Also, this pedal is really cool with the new V2 software. Last year at
NAMM
I spent some time talking to them about what the looping community would
like to see in their pedal. They actually listened and implemented a lot
of
the ideas! They were quite proud to show it to me this year. A lot of fun
functions with speed control, tempo setting, feedback control, replace
modes, etc. Give it a go, I'd like to hear what people using it think.

kim