Re: Teuffel Guitars (was: Re: Torn video online)

Hi Per,

Yes, the Tesla has some unique tonal options that are built in to the
electronics giving it that prepared sound.  I have not heard of Teufffel
building a fretless model, but Im sure it could be done and would be
spectacular instrument.  When I spoke to Ulrich at the last NAMM show he
was building just 3 models with a options on each.  He's a super creative
guys and im sure it would be worth asking about a fretless option.  Now
you have got me thinking about it!

Best,

Craig