Re: Vortex Conga rediscovered

I find amusing the scales used when soloing... very interesting Michael.
Don't tell me this was just impro ;-) ...

Cheers,
Raul.

2008/1/19, Michael Peters < mp@mpeters.de>:
> > http://www.veloopity.de/michaelpeters/loops99/vortexconga.mp3
> Very nice, both the arrangement, playing, rythm and sounds ;)

thank you!

> Do you remember anything about the Vortex patch?

it was based on patch 1 (Reflection)

> What did you use for the solo guitar?  Instrument, processing..
> It's a great open crisp attacky sound!

a Fernandez sustainer guitar - not much processing really except for the
Vortex. The overtones and sustain are done by the sustainer.
Here are some guitar/gear photos and more recent music:
www.michaelpeters.de/livelooping2007.htm

-Michael

--
The Playing Orchestra: http://www.telefonica.net/web2/tpo