Vortex Conga rediscovered

Title:

While searching for a DAT cassette with field recordings that were supposed to be published (and not finding it), I was delighted to rediscover another DAT cassette from about 1999 that I had completely forgotten. It contains a variety of things, one of them a surprisingly charming (imo) guitar loop improvisation over a sampled conga pattern (a 10 second snippet of it is contained on my MY2K diary so it might sound familiar.) The sustainer guitar gets its sound from a Lexicon Vortex patch that I have also lost in the meantime. http://www.veloopity.de/michaelpeters/loops99/vortexconga.mp3

Michael www.michaelpeters.de