Online social networking services, excuse for spam (was: Re: Hey ;)

On Jan 15, 2008 1:58 PM, Bill Fox <billyfox@soundscapes.us> wrote:
> Per Boysen wrote:
> >
>http://www.hi5.com/register/x2lNp?inviteId=A_ae4647c_n9R414Oskwl182740092
> Ouch.  YANS.  (Yet Another Networking Site.)

I'm apologizing once again for causing that SPAM by mistake! Sorry
guys, I just clicked the wrong button and the damn Hi5 sent out an
"invitation" in my name to every poor soul in my goddamned address
book!!!

I feel bad about this because I don't use these web browser based
social networking services much at all. In fact I disabled all
functions of FaceBook except for the direct messaging. Need to have a
life you know, need to work and need to direct time to people I care
for. So please, every one that received that call (I call it spam)
don't answer it! I will delete my Hi5 account soon, but I needed to
research that service for working purposes.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)