Re: OT: My master luthier instructor/Zen disciplinarian teacher andfriend of the Universe William Eaton and one of his Youtube vids!

Hehe..yeah I didn't mean 'playing the thing' as in holding strings and
strumming them :-).  Just meant while you're on stage between sections
or songs or whatever you can ...hit a button and turn your attention to
other things whether it be talking to the audience between the song or
whatever. -Bob