Re: Michael Manring and Andy Mckee and lots more lightly touched upon FYI as needed or not? Peace

Wow Bob!!!  Thats great that you have had such wonderful opportunities too
congrats on those
blessings.  Michael has played with my good friend Andy Mckee several
times as well.  They are all
on my myspace friends lists if you want to network additionally if you
have not already?  I played
at around 2 am at Winfield Kansas with Andy, jammin on While My Guitar
Gently Weeps, thanks to the
kindness of now IFC (International Fingerstyle Champion) Don Alder letting
me borrow one of his
brand new custom guitars!  I am internationally certified through Roberto
Venn School of Luthiery
to professionally repair anything made of wood and glue and everything
above and below those
elements. This includes the written signatures of William Eaton, John
Reuter, Joe Vallee, Robert
"Mud" Mazzulo, Frank Ford, Rick Turner "Alembic" and Jack Schwartz
Fender/Jacksons best
technicians.  Im also trained by some of Paul Reed Smiths finest and many
others who did workshops
with additional continuing education seminars. Im currently working on
sevral new design
prototypes inbetween repairs and writing new material for websites and
professionals as needed
studio work.  I also do part time land surveying, and work for the mental
health agency.  It may
sound like I have a lot of work but its just not enough and I have
continued to do occasional live
spontaneous radio compositions for advertising and even live TV
appearances but just barely making
it with house payments.  But I celebrate being able to live with less I
will adapt and overcome
regardless I am thankful for what I have (exceptionally wonderful friends
in the Universe) I am
thankful also to what I have been able to accomplish in my life so far and
look forward to what
the Universe still has to offer us!  Much more good things to come in
Eagle Dawn as well :o)
All the best, Daniel T. Albertini
"Lightsight"
www.myspace.com/albertiniguitarworks
www.myspace.com/albertiniprojects
www.myspace.com/wwwmyspacecomeagledawn
I invite you to my facebook world too as well! Have a Happy loopin
life.....

Be a better friend, newshound, and