RE: Live Looping signal chain - the most simple looping setup

Sounds like a great setup !

-Qua

From: Paul Mimlitsch [mailto:pmimlitsch@mac.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2008 7:05 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Live Looping signal chain - the most simple looping setup

Actually, for me, the simplest set up is one I'm going to try at an upcoming art gallery gig that's supposed to be acoustic.  I'll be playing an acoustic 12 string baritone guitar into a RC50 with 2 powered computer speakers off the RC50.  The idea, which is working out pretty well in practice anyway, is to have the speakers under and towards the back of my chair (I play seated) and have the volume equal to or slightly less than the guitar - that way it'll be real acoustic over amplified looped acoustic.  Should work out fine unless crowd chatter buries the sound, though it's a small room and shouldn't attract a static gathering - more "browsers".