Re: Review of Nick Robinson's "Papermusic"

On 10 Jan 2008 at 10:02, Daryl Shawn wrote:

> I've posted a review of Nick Robinson's "Papermusic",

And a very fair review it is - thanks! I hope you like my forthcoming
"birds and men" projects due for completion at the end of this month.
I also contributed to "great speeches" and "CT Teisha". I can't speak
highly enough of the CT group for anyone who wants to fully express
themselves with few restraints, and the projects are so inspiring.

>A bit of looping here and there too.

My track is full of it ;)