Re: Free Discipline era Crimson live.

According to some discussion on the Adrian Belew list and an email
from Sid at DGM, the artists (specifically Fripp) are not getting
paid.  Some of the lawsuits are for the memorabilia, some are for the
broadcast rights.  I don't see how the artists can sue over the
memorabilia, but the broadcast stuff.. sure.

Tony