Da: L.A. Angulo [mailto:labaloops@yahoo.com]
Inviato: mar 08/01/2008 23.17
A: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Oggetto: Re: Crackle during playback

i have a similar problem with my RME FW800,the sound
degrades really bad when i have  more than one audio
program open like soundforge,sonar or winamp.
Luis
--- milco_montagna@alice.it wrote:

> Hi all,
> I need help to solve a crackle problem that I hear
> about every minute and 5 seconds
>
> The problem occurs with every audio files and with
> any software (for example, I tried with Windows
> Media Player or with Audio file player in Bidule or
> uploading a loop on a mobius track)
>
> The problem occurs with both Windows XP (Pentium 4
> 2,2 Ghz   512 RAM) and with my new Macbook/BOOTCAMP
> (XP partitioned using FAT file system)
>
> The problem doesn't occur with either Windows 2000
> (Pentium 4 2 Ghz 256 RAM ) or a MAC (for example, I
> tried with  I-tunes or with Audio file player in
> Bidule_mac version or uploading a loop on
> sooperlooper track)
>
> My sound card is RME FF400 and I already updated the
> driver
>
> Thanks to anyone who can give me some suggestions

> Scopri la nuova Alice Mail!
> 1 GB di spazio con antivirus, antispam e fino a 2 GB
> di allegati.
>
> Registrati GRATIS su

http://registra.rossoalice.alice.it/registra/basic/entratabasic.do?entryPoint=footer

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs