Re: LEXICON PSP 84: opinions ?

On Jan 9, 2008 6:09 PM, van Sinn <vansinn@post.cybercity.dk> wrote:

> How about ressource hungriness?  On which platform, with which cpu and
> how much memory?

I'm using the PSP84 on both Mac and Windows and with a 2 GHz CPU I
have no CPU overload issues. The smallest RAM I have here is 1GB, on a
Win box, but the 84 works fine with that as well. I can't see why such
a plug-in would need a lot of RAM? I mean, it's not a sampler that had
to load files into the memory.

> I'm using an external Lex LXP-15; great reverbs (plus effects routings
> with multitap echo and some harmonizing), but would like to get rid of
> analog interfacing.

I too used an LXP-15 for long time! Awesome reverb in the Multi
Program bank, I think. But if that's the type of reverb you like I
would guess the PSP608MD would make you happier than the PSP84.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)