on radio Wed, show on Thurs

Hi everyone,

I'm on the radio tomorrow, at 2pm Pacific Time, being interviewed
about my music-making process & inspiration. It will be at
www.kusf.org, or if you're in San Francisco, 90.3FM.

Also, I have a show on Thursday night at the Luggage Store gallery,
premiering my newly powered FilterQueen as part of the drum machine
rig. There will also be good music by Kristin Miltner and Agnes Szelag
on the bill.

Thu 1/10 8:00 PM
Luggage Store Gallery Experimental Music Series
1007 Market St. @ 6th Street, San Francisco
$6-10 sliding dcale

8:15 pm: Matt Davignon - drum machine
8:45 pm: Kristin Miltner - computer/MAX
9:30 pm: Agnes Szelag - electronics/projections

Matt Davignon
www.ribosomemusic.com