Re: OT: no power

sorta reminds me of SF, CA. in '89 after the earthquake-no power-no
water-no nothin. i had my '63 strat out on the steps of my building at
dusk, playin-it sounded so cool-no other sound around in downtown major
city-
somebody walked by while i was playin and said-'whataya gonna plug into
now'...i jus kept on astrummin...
good luck