Re: Recent Listening...(not easily pigeonholed)

Fink-biscuits for breakfast
no looping involved but great songwritting,and a very
dynamical live trio,recently i had the pleasure of
meeting him and i almost bought his spanish guitar(if
i had only had the 1000.-eur there...)
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

Be a better friend, newshound, and