Re: Laptop live looping (new issue)

On Jan 8, 2008 1:56 PM, Chris Sewell <lunamusic@mac.com> wrote:
>  I use a Motu Ultralite with Live 7 and Sooperlooper. I will probably
>check
> out the repeater VST, if it ever is released.

I'm sorry, but the Virtual Repeater Pro will probably never be
released as a VST plug-in. It is a indeed a standalone host
application. But you can load VST plug-ins into the VRP. The press
release doesn't tell but I think someone on this list said it can run
four VST plug-ins. May that be one per channel?

The VRP is described here:
http://www.electrixpro.com/vr_press.pdf

--
Greetings from Sweden