Re: AW: Powered Subs...on to mastering

Mastering for lo-fi situations has its merits, but I'm reminded of the warning message that appeared on the back of Mike Oldfield's "Tubular Bells":

"This stereo record can not be played on old tin boxes no matter what they are fitted with. If you are in possession of such equipment please hand it into the nearest police station".