Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 12:07:05 +0100
From: perboysen@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: edp microkorg sync help

Hasn't the MikroKorg a MIDI Input Filter? That would let you filter out external incoming MIDI Note data.

--
Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se (Swedish)
www.looproom.com (international)

On Dec 31, 2007 4:25 AM, phillip wilson < phillwilson@hotmail.com> wrote:
hi all. and a pre-emptive happy new year to you all.

appologys for repost, didnt put a header

heres a lil tricky one for you edp users.

i got myself a microkorg for xmas and i have been loking forward to laying down some live beats to the edp then having the microkorg recieve sync from the edp so the arps lock in to the beat nice and tight.

sadly so far, no joy, i can get the tempo light on the korg to flash in time with the midi on the edp set to out.s but no sound comes from the microkorg.

the weird bit is that each button push of the berhinger fcb1010 that i use to control the edp results in some form of sound being omitted from the microkorg.

i kind of get that the midi foot controller is sending notes to the edp and this is being relayed to the midi in of the microkorg, but how do you get it so only the clock is being recieved and nothing else?

i repeat, i have no interest in controlling any peramiters of the microkorg from the footpedal, i just want to send clock from the edp so the korg stays in time.

anyone done the hard work on this already willing to save my heart yet more stress in 2008.

cheers in advance

phill myonemanband

She said what? About who? Shameful celebrity quotes on Search Star!

Think you know your TV, music and film? Try Search Charades!