        Von: Ariel Rzezak [mailto:arzezak@gmail.com]
        Gesendet: Sonntag, 6. Januar 2008 23:03
        An: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
        Betreff: Re: Laptop live looping

        Hi Rainer.

        Ok. Presonus Firebox it's an option. I think i've read that it
doesn't has balanced outputs? Is this right? I'm listening to your album
from that link. Really interesting! Is it recorded "live"?

        Do you think it will work well using it, for example, making loops
with Ableton live or Reaktor or MAX/MSP?

        Thanks for your reply!