RE: ZVEX Lofi and "what you don't like about your looper" thread

Max Valentino wrote:
" Sorry to come in so late on this thread...the month of Dec found me with
more gigs than any of you really want to know about...and so busy that
responding to emails was quite out of the picture....
 I was wonderin' if any of you have had much exp. with the Zvex lo-fi
looper."

Hey Max,

     There has already been a lot of discusson about the Z-vex;    in this
thread and in earlier ones.

Just use the archive search list to find them or go back and read this
thread in order (it's been a pretty good one
and not all that long).

Welcome back after your heavy December.    Funny you should say how busy
you
are.  I had the single worst December
of my entire professional music career.    I had one Christmas gig and it
got cancelled.     First New Years Eve I've sat
at home in 25 years.    Luckily,  I"ve been desiring some free time to
work
on my upcoming tour and recordings
so I had a good time.

Maybe I should move to Bakersfield from hip but incredibly impoverished
Santa Cruz.

Happy New Years  Buddy!!!!

Rick