Fw: Re: Golden Ratio, anyone?

brings back memories from seminary-oops! ART school where we learned the
history of the golden mean-it really goes thru most of history and we
students found its use in the most mundane places-mixtures of
paint-equations for mixing mediums and of course for great canvases of oil
and tempera and casein.