Re: subs

hehe-yeah thats the ticket, Kris...
w/out going into detail about my s o u n d-the parameters i set up before
me involve regular guitars and regular amps and regular spkr cabs and then
try to get thee lowest,deepest, biggest guitar sound that i can get.
course i could get sound generators and oscillators and crown,macintosh
power amps and p.a. systems-but it aint about that.