Re: Powered Subs

Kris,

You will love the subs.

Another person mentioned that subs allow you to deliver a BIG sound at
moderate volume levels.  That is precisely why I use them on my system.

Incidentally, a 32' open pipe (Contra-low C) has a wavelength of 64'
at 1056/ft per second that equates to a frequency of 16.5hz.  The
sound of a flue pipe is kind of like a tympani roll -- a reed pipe
sounds kind of like a motorboat.

One does NOT need these huge pipes to play the organ -- but, oh man...
when they are there the sound is awesome!  :)

Enjoy those subs!

-- Kevin