Re: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPERS

wow,are u serious the echo pro doesn´t do the trail
off delay,wasnt it supposed to be a more sofisticated
machine than the DL4? i think this is one of the most
killer features on delays,i cant believe some of this
companies havent realized how essential this is when
changing patches!i recently tested the VOX tonelab LE
and i couldnt believe it didnt have this feature
either this is why ill stay with my simple stomp box
pedalboard,and you just add the ingredients i want.The
DD-20 does this very nice as well,although i am quite
curious about the Timefactor,it seems like it has the
features of the DL4 and the DD-20 combined plus midi
and usb.
I dont know this Eventide company but if they listen
to musicians and do frequent upgrades then it might
put all of ther current delay stomp boxes out(ive
heard they are already working on preset name
programming.)
The one pedal i am looking for now is a compact preamp
simulator to put at the end of the chain,a good punchy
clean tube sounding one will do,in case i dont feel
like taking my amp thus going straight into the house
P.A.,is there such a thing outhere?
Luis

The Delay Pro would probably be in my

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom