Boomerang+EDP Re: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPER(S)

I'm using an EDP and  a Boomerang.  I thought the Boomerang was cool until
bought an EDP.  Other than the times the EDP was in the shop (not due to
any
fault of its own actually) I ahve no real gripes with the EDP. If there
are
any it is that it has too much stuff I don't use.  But I'm growing with it
and I like the possibilities. It would be cool if it had a volume roller
like the boomerang (hmm, thought for a cold winter's night)

The Boomerang?  First and foremost, the noise.  I like to record stuff in
the studio as well and I have to play with the Rang far too much to get a
clean quiet signal.  Also the lack of feedback bugs the daylights out of
me-expecially now that I've been spoiled by the EDP.

~peace~

Plish