Re: Logelloop multitrack realtime audio looper for MAC OS 10.4 and 10.5

Hi Ted,

Mi girlfriend just bought a powerbook 1.67 ghz with 1.5 Go of RAm for
only 600 Euros.
It is more than needed to run Logelloop and I think you can find a
powerbook for less than that...
ok an intel-based laptop is better though     -)
Thanks,
Philippe OLLIVIER.