Lexicon Jamman: WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE ABOUT YOUR LOOPE

(i only ever really used two loopers a lot, the Electrix Repeater &
the Lexicon Jamman)

*1*  Lexicon Jamman (which is my fav looper ever and still) - what i
miss:

- more than 32 seconds of memory
- the missing one-touch looping thing: press a footswitch to start
recording first, then press the same button to start looping, then
press same button to loop new without having to stop first or use
hands to dial something.
- undo function (undo overdub)

(all of the above without the need to dial in stuff with my hands,
hands are busy playing things already. i am aware of the software
upgrade but never got it, cause it sounded like it would distract me
from playing too much)

That's about it.
There's so many advantadges of this unit,
the reliability,
the light weight,
the simple footpedal controls,
the sound of the analog input clipping (no need for additional
compressor in signal chain before looper),
the amazingly warm and natural sound of 12bit (by far beats the
repeater especially on high volumes with distorted signal),
the simple and effective midi functionality (starts all my midi stuff
in sync, when loops starts),
that it will remain my main live looping tool until someone comes up
with an equal sounding, equally reliable, equally simple working but
even faster (as described above) lopping functionality.

Anyone tried the looper from zvex.com? I am thinkling to ask the
developper there to maybe build a simple looper upon specs given...

with love from New Weird Berlin ,-)
---
jayrope
http://kliklak.net