Re: Merry Christmas to all and all good things in 2008

Bob look forward to meeting you.  Glad that Rick and Bill will be there this year, know it was a different story this time last year saddly.  I've never met Steve but look forward to saying hey.

I'm a GHS Strings and Seagull endorser.  Last year Godin/Seagull had somewhat of a performance stage which I played on.  Have not heard this year and as said I'm jumping in to going to NAMM late but pleased to be going out again.

Should any of you be free however I'll be performing Saturday evening, Jan 19th, 7:30pm in nearby downtown Anaheim at the Living Tradition Concert series (250 Center St) where I'll be opening for songwriter/multi-instrumentalist Harvey Reid.  This is a folk gig so I'll be doing more traditional guitar pieces akin to my past than experimental or looping.

Best to all and hope Santa was good to you

Jim

On Dec 25, 2007 1:22 AM, Bob Amstadt <bobld@amstadt.com> wrote:
> For any going to the CA NAMM I'm very pleased to be going and please let
> me know if you are there, would be great to say hey.

You will find Rick Walker, Bill Walker, Steve Lawson and me in the
Looperlative booth at location 1653.  It is always a thrill for to meet
everybody.

Bob Amstadt

--
The Acoustic World Guitar of Jim Goodin  - http://www.jimgoodinmusic.com