AW: Battery-Powered Looper...?

> Thanks Ted.  I actually use the Boss DD-20, but currently
> only for "delay line" looping.  It'd completely slipped my
> mind that it has one algorithm with "first loop" capability
> too.  (I never end up using that one, however, because it's
> pretty hard for me to hit the loop points, IIRC).  Although I
> think you give up the feedback control with that algo, don't
> you?  Hrm, gotta check the manual....

The SOS ("looper") mode is of no use imho, however, the other delay modes
do
have what at least I understand as first loop capability, and it works like
this:

Save the delay algorithm of your choice with a delay setting of 23s. Hit
"On/Off" and "Tap" at the same time to start recording the loop. Hit "Tap"
to close the loop and go into overdub, or hit "tap" and "on/off" at the
same
time to close the loop without overdubbing. That way, you can then even do
unrounded multiply using tap.

        Rainer