Re: Looping through keyboard amps?

Well I thank you very much for your kind words of inspiration.  Do you
hear the greater good of
the Universe applauding and praising God for your deeds?  I do and may you
be blessed with more
insight and wisdom as the longtime sun shines upon you Brother!
Djivan Gasparyan and his duduk bassoon/flutelike incredible huh!!!  Can
you believe he is that uh
experienced 103???  Just wait till you hear the new material do you like
the dance pulse
electronica/techno stuff?!?!  Hint :D  Tickle one of my bellydancers
(Sahlah Suhaylah) for me too
to help keep her stimulated and inspired in better ways too will ya?  I
have a percussionist that
will rock your socks off Daniel Warlop that should be joining me again
soon for more recording!!!
Wade Heilig played the steady as she goes drumming there he is able to
change with my whims and as
the Universe leads me to do so, now I also feed from him and Daniel
bigtime!  So we communicate
pretty darn well.
Thanks again, please stay in touch!
Happy Christ*mas and a Merry Joyful New Year to you and yours

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Behringer-K1800FX-180Watt-4Channel-PA-System-and-Keyboard-Amp?sku=480782