Re: First posting...

Thanx Reyn!
I was intrigged because the fidelity is really good in
the video,which i couldnt imagined coming out of the
EDP alone!looks like they managed in the video to stay
synced though;-)
is the alesis D4 then for triggering the edp functions
manually?no foot controller?
I just sold my old mackie cfx1202 and also looking for
the perfect mixer for live and studio 16 channels at
least,looks like the onyx would be a good
candidate,too bad no integrated FX,i just want to
minimize carrying rack efx,etc.u understand.
Let me know how the gordius is going for you i am
contemplating it until i can afford to  buy one!
Luis

Be a better friend, newshound, and