Re: EDP FCB1010 beyond the basics

Jason, three things.

1.  Luis Angelo's description is perfect... follow that.  I think what you were missing was the offset instructions.

2.  I use a software program to program my FCB, (even though you really only need to do it once, probably) in fact, it allows you to test button depressions straight from your computer.  Of course, it's a mac program.  not sure what computer you're using, but there are editors on the windows side as well.     iFCB

it's absolutely worth the VERY reasonable fee of 14.95

3.  Also remember that the continuous controllers arrangement is similar to what Luis mentioned.  You have to set the feedback and volume controller number on the EDP, and then for EACH BUTTON of FCB1010 you have to assign the continuous controllers.  I use 7 for volume and 13 for feedback, but it doesn't matter AT all what numbers you pick (other than I'm anal and always use controller 7 for volume as it's the midi standard).

I hope that's helpful as well as Luis's post, and just keep asking your questions, we'll back you up.

best,

todd